EpiCrossBorders: International Helmholtz-Edinburgh Research School for Epigenetics
'EpiCrossBorders: International Helmholtz-Edinburgh Research School for Epigenetics' is an international graduate school and has a call for PhD students at the Helmholtz Zentrum München open for applications until October 15th.
EpiCrossBorders was launched by the outstanding epigenetics research hubs of the Helmholtz Zentrum München and Edinburgh University and is a unique international PhD program centered on epigenetics research. All projects are collaborations between Helmholtz Zentrum München labs and partners in Edinburgh and include a stay in the partner lab.
This year's projects cover many different aspects:
- Chromatin-Biochemistry - Epigenetic reprogramming
- Computational Biology & AI - Mathematical modelling
- Stem cell development - Statistical methods for spatial '-omics'
- DNA Replication & Repair - Stress and climate response in plants
- Epitranscriptomics - Single cell and systems biology
- Fully funded PhD training program tailored to your scientific and professional goals
- Cutting-edge collaborative research projects in Epigenetics
- Munich-Edinburgh collaboration and mobility program as part of your project
- Individual career development support to develop your future career
- Additional funds for creative projects that bridge science and society
- International, vibrant and interactive research environments within the Epigenetics@HMGU and Edinburgh communities
- An interdisciplinary and dynamic professional network that will last beyond your PhD
Please visit https://www.helmholtzresearchschool-epigenetics.org/ for more information about the program, the available projects and to apply.